AACC Divisional Membership (AACC membership required)
The Military Counseling Initiative, a Division of the American Association of Christian Counselors, exists to equip Christian counselors, chaplains and caregivers to offer compassionate care and competent counsel for military service men and women and their families.
Increase counselor effectiveness and provide expert care and counsel for our nation’s military service members and their families. Includes a one-year subscription to the quarterly Military Counseling Inititative eNewsletter, quarterly MP3, and savings on MCI resources and services.
In response to this critical issue, the Military Counseling Initiative seeks to:
- Call Christian counselors, chaplains and caregivers to action, standing in the gap to provide mental health care for our military
- Increase awareness about the priority and urgency of mental health needs among U.S. troops
- Provide faith-based training, resources and advocacy on behalf of military servicemen and women and their families
- Network like-minded counselors, chaplains and caregivers to benefit from best practices and increase synergy
- Develop a national referral network to connect those who need help with those who provide it
As a member you will receive:
- Quarterly Marriage Counseling Initiative e-Newsletter, featuring practical articles to encourage and equip you
- Quarterly receive an audio training on military counseling issues by an expert Christian professional
- Savings on specialized resources and services