After nearly two decades, we are pleased to announce an updated version of The Care and Counsel Bible (formerly The Soul Care Bible and The Bible for Hope). If you only use one resource in ministering to others, let it be The Care and Counsel Bible.
- 116 Topics: Each Complete with:
- Up-front Quick-Reference Guide
- Theme Articles written by experts that address life’s most common challenges and difficulties: anxiety, anger, insecurity, depression, sexuality, pride, and jealousy
- Key Passages are interpreted, offering the reader insight into the messages of freedom and hope
- Personality Profiles highlight the lives of people in the Bible who encountered and overcame bondage, oppression or difficulty
- Soul Notes provide commentary on Bible passages that speak to the main themes
- Subject Index and Key Word Concordance
- Tim Clinton – Executive Editor
- Ed Hindson – General Editor
- Jared Pingleton – Consulting Editor
Care & Counsel Bible Shipments will begin in September 2019!