Welcome to the AACC Classifieds section!
Here you will find job listings, help wanted ads and other Christian counseling related classified advertisements. If you are interested in posting your own classified ad, please contact Advertising@AACC.net for pricing and instructions or click the button below to download the ad reservation form.
We are seeking a licensed professional counselor with experience working as a clinical director to head up our intensive inpatient facility where more than 120 men come over a 12 month period to find freedom from their addiction to drugs or alcohol. The regeneration program maintains approximately a 70% graduation rate but focuses its benchmark on the success of each graduate after graduating. No longer bound has a three-pronged mission of Rescuing Addicts, Regenerating Men, and Reconciling Families. Their mission is underpinned by their values:
1. Intimacy with Christ
2. Empathetic Ministry
3. Family First and Foremost
4. Individual ownership
5. Relational Authenticity
6. Personal Availability
7. Servant Leadership
Job Summary: At No Longer Bound, we are passionate about giving excellent care to our residents in an environment that is safe, welcoming, and compassionate. For a full year, No Longer Bound provides 24/7 residential care for men seeking help for their drug or alcohol addiction. The Clinical Director is responsible for overseeing the care of the entire clinical team, including therapists, case managers, the admissions department, and the program director. The ideal candidate is a licensed professional who is driven by a desire to see lives changed, and who is excited about the intersection of ministry and clinical service. This person will serve on the executive team, making sure that the treatment facilities’ and the company’s strategic priorities are achieved with consistent excellence. Primary Accountabilities:
1. Leads the Clinical Staff
* Monitors and analyzes clinical and quality reports on operations of the clinical staff within NLB
* Oversees credentialing of licensed practitioners and certification of counselors where applicable
* Supervises and oversees professional staff dedicated to No Longer Bound in their day-to-day operations
* Reviews and monitors productivity and quality of clinicians dedicated to No Longer Bound in their day-to-day operations
2. Creates an Innovative and Compassionate Environment
* Comes up with creative solutions to problems faced
* Leads the effort on compassionate, person-centered care
* Is innovative and willing to take risks and make changes
3. Ensures Compliance
* Develops procedures and workflows to ensure high quality care and positive consumer experience
* Ensures compliance with state regulations when developing procedures for clinical programs
* Ensures NLB corporate policies are followed and local standard operating procedures and processes are developed to support operations of No Longer Bound
* Ensures appropriate treatment planning and care delivery to No Longer Bound residents
* Maintains required quality assurance and compliance with licensing and certification organizations
* Participates in annual review of policies and procedures and amends or develops policies deemed necessary for the daily clinical operations
4. Participates in the Executive Team
* Participates in leadership meetings to facilitate coordination of clinical programs across the continuum of care
* Develops and implements initiatives to continually improve No Longer Bound’s ability to impact all aspects of patient care
* Implements and monitors the status of all clinical operations of No Longer Bound, providing feedback to stakeholders and making adjustments to workflows as needed
* Meets with the executive team on a regular basis to review strategies and forecast necessary modifications in the organizational structure and function
* Provides updates regarding the status of No Longer Bound’s clinical operations including identified recommendations for changes to the current model.
* Presents himself/herself at all times in a manner to enhance positive relationships Preferred Qualifications:
* Must be passionate about seeing lives changed through NLB’s program
* Must have prior clinical experience (10 years)
* Must be a Licensed Professional Counselor or other licensed clinical professional qualified to lead
* Prior experience in leadership
* A strong understanding of substance abuse and dual-diagnosis issues and treatment
* Demonstrated ability provide thorough, high quality customer service
* Ability to work as a member of an interdisciplinary team
* Proficient in Microsoft
* Conscientious and highly organized
* Ability to work well under pressure and in crisis situations
For more info visit nolongerbound.com To apply email Mathew Fasig
Keys to Living Counseling Center is hiring an outpatient therapist
Keys to Living Counseling Center has a position available for an outpatient therapist who has competency with a variety of issues and is able to work with a broad age range. The ideal candidate is a gifted, versatile clinician experienced in working with couples and individuals. This candidate places a high priority on the well-being and healing of our clients, and has a desire and commitment to work in a faith-based practice. Our therapists help anyone in need, regardless of their perspective on faith.
Well regarded in eastern Iowa, Keys to Living has provided mental health services for 40 years. We have a well-developed referral base that has grown to encompass much of eastern Iowa, the result of the quality therapy services our professionals provide.
While we are practitioners with a variety of backgrounds and training, we share a common Christian faith and a high level of respect for each other as colleagues. The culture of Keys to Living prioritizes healthy relationships among staff. Collaboration, case staffing and supervision toward licensure are available. Professional growth is encouraged and valued.
Compensation and benefits:
Full time range is from $43,264 – $64,064 based on level of experience and 26-28 sessions/wk. Compensation will be higher as hours increase beyond this range. We offer a full range of benefits including excellent health insurance (BC/BS), a generous 401K retirement plan and a significant amount of flexibility in scheduling.
Minimum Education and Expeience:
Master’s degree in a clinical discipline (i.e., clinical or counseling psychology, clinical social work, marriage and family therapy). Experience and licensure are helpful but not essential. Natural ability to connect with and help people is essential.
Minimum Licensure Requirements:
Licensed as a LISW, LMSW, LMHC, LMFT or other independent license. Pre-licensed applicants with an LMHC, LMSW or LMFT will be considered. Please apply.
Cedar Rapids, Iowa is a great place to raise family. Good churches, community spirit, parks, low crime and excellent schools including three local colleges. Cedar Rapids ranked #4 Overall Best Cities in America (SmartAsset 2016). Population 126000.
For a full list of national rankings see: https://cms.revize.com/revize/cedarrapids/City%20Manager/National%20Rankings%20Sheet%202-14-2020.pdf
Please send your resume and cover letter to Tim Hunter at the e-mail listed below. You will find this a friendly and comfortable process.
Please see our website keystoliving.org
Capstone Treatment Center is hiring therapists.
Unrivaled salary, paid time off and paid benefits:
- Top salary with the ability to earn more.
- 75% of health insurance premiums for employees and immediate family;
- Matching retirement contributions
- Paid Trainings plus all expenses
- Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist (CSAT)
- Certified Trauma Therapist (CTT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Level 1 & 2 (EMDR)
- Paid On-site Supervision
- All supervision to completion of LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor) and/or an LMFT (Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist), or comparable licensure
- Annual Paid-Time-Off
- 2 – 5 weeks paid vacation
- 8 paid holidays
- 25 – 30 paid sabbatical days
Positive team environment with a team of excellent Christian therapists on a mission to stand in the gap for struggling families in the name of Jesus Christ.
Qualifications include strong Christian character, maturity and hard work ethic, minimum of a master’s degree and licensure potential as an LPC and/or LMFT.
Therapist/Counselor– The Samaritan Counseling Center of Southwest Georgia is seeking a therapist (LPC, LMFT, LCSW) to join our incredible team. Part-time – full-time position in comfortable office setting. Previous counseling experience and Georgia license required. Responsibilities include developing and implementing individual treatment plans for clients, accurate documentation of services, as well as developing and facilitating group counseling sessions.
Master’s degree in psychology/counseling or other health-related discipline.
Current Georgia license in professional discipline (LPC, LMFT, LCSW).
Maintaining professional skills through continued professional education.
At least two years’ post-licensure experience specifically in the field of mental health counseling required.
Must be able to integrate theology and therapeutic approach.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com or mail to The Samaritan Counseling Center of Southwest Georgia PO Box 1276 Bainbridge, GA 39818
Alpha Counseling – Coeur d’Alene Idaho is seeking therapists
Alpha Counseling is seeking licensed counselors for full and part time work to conduct individual, family, couples therapy to a wide array of clients.
All interested candidates please email resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.myalphacounseling.org/careers.
“The Home of Grace, a Christian residential addiction recovery program in Vancleave, Mississippi, is hiring a Lead Counselor. The successful candidate will have a Master’s Degree in counseling and be licensed, or eligible for licensing, in the state of Mississippi. Please forward your resume to email@example.com.”
Denver Seminary – seeks a full-time, non-tenure track, faculty position in CACREP accredited Clinical Mental Health Counseling program, and School Counseling Program (currently under review for CACREP accreditation). PhD in Counselor Education required, along with the ability to intentionally integrate counseling and theology in the classroom and in clinical practice. Preference given to those with experience teaching at least three of the following: school counseling, theological foundations of counseling, research, psychopharmacology, trauma, sexuality, groups in counseling, and career development. This position begins July 1, 2020.
View Full Job Description: https://denverseminary.edu/about/employment/
The Center for Children & Families is hiring family therapists.
Come fulfill your purpose at a life-giving, Spirit-led workplace that offers highly competitive compensation that is in various areas in Louisiana and now in Mississippi. Openings are available in each location for healers and therapists with licensable degrees (LPC’s, LMFT’s, and Licensed Social Workers; provisional licensed clinicians are also welcome to apply) to serve as independent contractors working within evidence-based practices. Perks include onsite CEU’s, high-level supervision and optional onsite licensure supervision, and long-term career options.
Signing bonus considered for long distance move.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today and come be the hope in a child’s story.
Visit https://www.standforhope.org/therapeutic-services-jobs.html for more information.
Graduate Counseling Program Director/Assistant Professor of Counseling
Huntington University invites applicants for: Director of Graduate Counseling/Assistant Professor of Counseling.
See www.huntington.edu/human-resources/employment-opportunities/ for job description/application instructions.
Full time with benefits included. Huntington University is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply.
Mental Health Counselor
Agape Counseling Center–Dayton, OH 45458
Immediate opening for part or full-time independently licensed Ph.D., Psy.D., LISW, or LPCC in 40-year established practice located in southern suburb of Dayton, OH. Services are needed for children, adolescents, adults, as well as couples. Therapist will be on payroll with an administrative staff ready to assist with scheduling, billing, client appointment reminders, and other client issues. Therapist needs to be familiar with faith-based issues of clients. (This posting is for job applicants only). Thank you!
- Master’s or Ph.D
Required license or certification:
- D., Psy.D., LISW, or LPCC
Executive Director Samaritan Ministries | Winston Salem, NC
Click here to view full job description.
Samaritan Ministries is an interdenominational, volunteer-based Christian ministry that serves Winston-Salem & Forsyth County. Their Soup Kitchen and Samaritan Inn Shelter are open 365 days/nights a year to serve people in need.
The University of Mary Hardin Baylor seeks qualified faculty for its Master of Arts in Counseling Program. This is a year-round (12-month), tenure-track position. UMHB seeks faculty who are active Christians and dedicated teacher-scholars to prepare students for leadership, service, and faith-informed discernment in a global society. This position includes teaching graduate courses in the Professional Counseling Program; advising and mentoring counseling students; providing clinical supervision to practicum andinternship students; and participating in departmental and university committees. This positionwill teach three graduate courses during fall and spring semesters, and two graduate courses during each summer semester. Competitive salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits including day one medical and dental insurance, retirement plan with match and UMHB tuition benefits for employees and their dependents. TO APPLY: Visit our website: Please include a description of your own Christian beliefs and commitments.
The Grace Program at Timberline Knolls is seeking licensed therapists looking to make a real-life difference. The program serves women and adolescent girls who are seeking faith-based treatment for eating disorders, addiction, trauma and mood disorders. Services include: primary and family therapy with a licensed Christian therapist and Christian-based treatment groups. In addition, our residents can receive private pastoral counseling and attend church weekly.
If you are an LCPC, LCSW, LMFT, Psy.D., or Ph.D., and are looking to make a real-life difference, contact or send your resume to:
Juliet Caceres, Psy.D., CEDS
Director of Spiritual Services
Faculty Position The School of Professional Studies (SPS) at North Park University is seeking a full-time(9-month), tenure-track faculty member in the Masters in Counseling Psychology Program (MACP) at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor. SPS is seeking a candidate who will contribute to the continued growth of the program especially as it seeks CACREP accreditation. Ph.D. or Ed.D. required.
Contact Lori Scrementi, Dean of the School of Professional Studies, North Park University 3225 W. Foster Ave. Box 33 Chicago, IL 60625-4895