Welcome to the AACC Classifieds section!
Here you will find job listings, help wanted ads and other Christian counseling related classified advertisements. If you are interested in posting your own classified ad, please contact Advertising@AACC.net for pricing and instructions or click the button below to download the ad reservation form.
Timberline Knolls is seeking a Christian Therapist. Click Her for More Information
Resumes acn be sent to:
Juliet Caceres, PsyD., CEDS
Director of Spiritual Services
Wellspring Counseling Center Executive Director:
The purpose of Wellspring Counseling Center of Greater Lafayette is to
provide Christian counseling that applies biblical truth that is
personally applicable and psychologically sound.
Wellspring Counseling Center of Greater Lafayette is a 501(c)(3)
The Executive Director is responsible for the supervision and management of the staff, and clients.
- Function in a leadership position that will manage the overall operations of the office and implement the governing board’s vision and strategy for future growth
- Organize and coordinate office administration and procedures
- Responsible for creating communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, and oversee inventory control of office/counseling center supplies
- Supervise counselor staff regarding office/clinical procedures
- Provide expertise to ensure all clients receive high-quality, efficient care
- Quarter to half time counseling opportunity, while developing leadership.
- Conduct monthly team meetings to ensure consistent and effective communication, including proper oversight of client progress, and to ensure a team approach is being utilized
- Lead staff meetings and discussions on ethical counseling procedures and other office-related topics
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments, as well as document meeting minutes
- Monitor and assess staff morale and build team spirit and community
- Provide adequate supervision to ensure that all services are in keeping with the Wellspring Mission Statement
- Responsible for providing orientation and training to new employees
- Ensure top performance of office staff by providing them adequate coaching and guidance
- Coordinate with governing board, therapists, and office staff effectively to bridge the communication between groups and ensure maximum efficiency
- Oversee counselors’ completion of clinical notes within 48 hours
- Supervise counselors to ensure completion of intake forms with clients and compliance with office procedures such as locking filing door and appropriately discarding PHI
- Be a liaison to develop relationship with our partner churches
- Outline counseling procedures for record disposal, safety procedures
- Remain updated on technical and counseling knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Build networks with fellow counseling professionals/community organizations
- Participate in the planning and execution of counseling events
- Monitor procedures for recordkeeping and filing systems
- Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of client information as it pertains to HIPPA and the Counselor Code of Ethics
- Create a new sliding scale application that includes release-of-information for churches to abide by HIPPA and other ethical codes of clinical practice
- Discuss clients’ complaints or concerns with counselor and/or other leadership
- Oversee the client intake process, complete and review related paperwork, and obtain signatures on all consents at the time of admission; send all necessary information to the home office; assign additional duties to milieu staff as necessary
- Responsible for handling any subpoenas/legal concerns
- Master’s degree in counseling, addiction, or related field
- Current licensure in counseling or mental health field, LMFT, LCSW, LPC, or LMHC in the state of Indiana
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a leadership role
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in healthcare field
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Master’s degree (Required)
- LMFT, LCSW, LPC, LMHC
Psychotherapist/ Psychologist- Sheltering Oaks Counseling Center is seeking a psychotherapist or psychologist to join our Christian group practice in Wesley Chapel (Tampa), FL.
All applicants should be licensed in Florida and available for a split schedule to work partially on weekends and partially on weekdays. We value building relationships within our community and helping our clients do the same. It is a core value of our business to promote healthy, lasting bonds within our team and to work collaboratively both in the office and out in the community. To learn more about our practice, please visit us at: www.shelteringoakscounseling.com
Doctorate in psychology
Master’s in psychology/ counseling/ social work
- A steady stream of referrals
- Competitive compensation
- An in-house bookkeeper
- An in-house intake coordinator who fields calls and schedules appointments
- Individual and group consultation with our Clinical Director
- Bi-monthly group case consultation staff meetings
- Monthly clinical didactic staff meetings
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
- Job Type: Full-time
Please email a cover letter and resume/CV to:
Dr. Becky Guagliardo
Denver Seminary (Littleton, CO) seeks faculty candidates to teach in the Counseling Division with positions beginning July 2021.
Denver Seminary is a private, evangelical seminary whose growing Counseling Division is composed of ten full-time faculty serving four MA programs (Clinical Mental Health Counseling/CACREP accredited, School Counseling/pending CACREP review, Counseling Ministries, Chaplaincy) and a PhD program in Counselor Education and Supervision. Nestled between the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and the bustling city of Denver, residential positions are currently available within the Clinical Mental Health, School Counseling, and Counselor Education programs. This collaborative team seeks to add qualified faculty who share the Division’s passion, experience, and expertise in the teaching and practice of integrating excellent clinical skill with faith, and theology. Completed PhD in Counselor Education required.
Assistant/Associate Professor of Counseling (2 positions available)
* Full Time
* Non-tenure track, eligible for rank advancement
* 24 credit hours teaching MA level courses
Associate/Full Professor of Counseling and PhD Program Chair
* Full Time
* Tenure Track
* 18 credit hours teaching both PhD and MA level courses
APPLICATION PROCESS: The candidate must fully support Denver Seminary’s Statement of Faith, Mission, Vision, Core Commitments and Community Values and Behavioral Commitments. Interested candidates should send a letter of interest and curriculum vitae to FacultySearch@denverseminary.edu by October 31, 2020. Please do NOT send transcripts, letters of recommendation, or credential files. Full applications will be requested of promising candidates.
Behavioral Health Center is hiring Behavioral Health Consultants.
Esperanza Health Center is a multi-cultural Christian ministry that provides holistic healthcare to Latino and underserved communities of North Philadelphia. We are currently hiring for Behavioral Health Consultants to provide brief, immediate behavioral health interventions as part of integrated primary care. Job description below, email email@example.com for more information. Also click on the heading for more information.
Capstone Treatment Center is hiring therapists.
Unrivaled salary, paid time off and paid benefits:
- Top salary with the ability to earn more.
- 75% of health insurance premiums for employees and immediate family;
- Matching retirement contributions
- Paid Trainings plus all expenses
- Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist (CSAT)
- Certified Trauma Therapist (CTT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Level 1 & 2 (EMDR)
- Paid On-site Supervision
- All supervision to completion of LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor) and/or an LMFT (Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist), or comparable licensure
- Annual Paid-Time-Off
- 2 – 5 weeks paid vacation
- 8 paid holidays
- 25 – 30 paid sabbatical days
Positive team environment with a team of excellent Christian therapists on a mission to stand in the gap for struggling families in the name of Jesus Christ.
Qualifications include strong Christian character, maturity and hard work ethic, minimum of a master’s degree and licensure potential as an LPC and/or LMFT.
Therapist/Counselor– The Samaritan Counseling Center of Southwest Georgia is seeking a therapist (LPC, LMFT, LCSW) to join our incredible team. Part-time – full-time position in comfortable office setting. Previous counseling experience and Georgia license required. Responsibilities include developing and implementing individual treatment plans for clients, accurate documentation of services, as well as developing and facilitating group counseling sessions.
Master’s degree in psychology/counseling or other health-related discipline.
Current Georgia license in professional discipline (LPC, LMFT, LCSW).
Maintaining professional skills through continued professional education.
At least two years’ post-licensure experience specifically in the field of mental health counseling required.
Must be able to integrate theology and therapeutic approach.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to The Samaritan Counseling Center of Southwest Georgia PO Box 1276 Bainbridge, GA 39818
Alpha Counseling – Coeur d’Alene Idaho is seeking therapists
Alpha Counseling is seeking licensed counselors for full and part time work to conduct individual, family, couples therapy to a wide array of clients.
All interested candidates please email resume/CV to email@example.com or go to www.myalphacounseling.org/careers.
“The Home of Grace, a Christian residential addiction recovery program in Vancleave, Mississippi, is hiring a Lead Counselor. The successful candidate will have a Master’s Degree in counseling and be licensed, or eligible for licensing, in the state of Mississippi. Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.”
Denver Seminary – seeks a full-time, non-tenure track, faculty position in CACREP accredited Clinical Mental Health Counseling program, and School Counseling Program (currently under review for CACREP accreditation). PhD in Counselor Education required, along with the ability to intentionally integrate counseling and theology in the classroom and in clinical practice. Preference given to those with experience teaching at least three of the following: school counseling, theological foundations of counseling, research, psychopharmacology, trauma, sexuality, groups in counseling, and career development. This position begins July 1, 2020.
View Full Job Description: https://denverseminary.edu/about/employment/
The Center for Children & Families is hiring family therapists.
Come fulfill your purpose at a life-giving, Spirit-led workplace that offers highly competitive compensation that is in various areas in Louisiana and now in Mississippi. Openings are available in each location for healers and therapists with licensable degrees (LPC’s, LMFT’s, and Licensed Social Workers; provisional licensed clinicians are also welcome to apply) to serve as independent contractors working within evidence-based practices. Perks include onsite CEU’s, high-level supervision and optional onsite licensure supervision, and long-term career options.
Signing bonus considered for long distance move.
Send your resume to email@example.com today and come be the hope in a child’s story.
Visit https://www.standforhope.org/therapeutic-services-jobs.html for more information.
Graduate Counseling Program Director/Assistant Professor of Counseling
Huntington University invites applicants for: Director of Graduate Counseling/Assistant Professor of Counseling.
See www.huntington.edu/human-resources/employment-opportunities/ for job description/application instructions.
Full time with benefits included. Huntington University is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply.
Mental Health Counselor
Agape Counseling Center–Dayton, OH 45458
Immediate opening for part or full-time independently licensed Ph.D., Psy.D., LISW, or LPCC in 40-year established practice located in southern suburb of Dayton, OH. Services are needed for children, adolescents, adults, as well as couples. Therapist will be on payroll with an administrative staff ready to assist with scheduling, billing, client appointment reminders, and other client issues. Therapist needs to be familiar with faith-based issues of clients. (This posting is for job applicants only). Thank you!
- Master’s or Ph.D
Required license or certification:
- D., Psy.D., LISW, or LPCC
Executive Director Samaritan Ministries | Winston Salem, NC
Click here to view full job description.
Samaritan Ministries is an interdenominational, volunteer-based Christian ministry that serves Winston-Salem & Forsyth County. Their Soup Kitchen and Samaritan Inn Shelter are open 365 days/nights a year to serve people in need.
The University of Mary Hardin Baylor seeks qualified faculty for its Master of Arts in Counseling Program. This is a year-round (12-month), tenure-track position. UMHB seeks faculty who are active Christians and dedicated teacher-scholars to prepare students for leadership, service, and faith-informed discernment in a global society. This position includes teaching graduate courses in the Professional Counseling Program; advising and mentoring counseling students; providing clinical supervision to practicum andinternship students; and participating in departmental and university committees. This positionwill teach three graduate courses during fall and spring semesters, and two graduate courses during each summer semester. Competitive salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits including day one medical and dental insurance, retirement plan with match and UMHB tuition benefits for employees and their dependents. TO APPLY: Visit our website: Please include a description of your own Christian beliefs and commitments.
Faculty Position The School of Professional Studies (SPS) at North Park University is seeking a full-time(9-month), tenure-track faculty member in the Masters in Counseling Psychology Program (MACP) at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor. SPS is seeking a candidate who will contribute to the continued growth of the program especially as it seeks CACREP accreditation. Ph.D. or Ed.D. required.
Contact Lori Scrementi, Dean of the School of Professional Studies, North Park University 3225 W. Foster Ave. Box 33 Chicago, IL 60625-4895