Resource Guide for COVID-19
Resource Guide for COVID-19
Categories: MEMBER NEWS
As updates become available daily, we believe it is critical to be equipped with accurate information on COVID-19. That is why we have compiled the most up-to-date resources for you to review and stay informed.
Updated May 3, 2021.
Current Situation Summary
What You Need To Know About COVID-19
- How Do I Find a COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Getting Your Vaccine
- Preparing for Your COVID-19 Vaccination
- When You’ve Been Fully Vaccinated
- Possible Side Effects After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Effectiveness of the COVID-19 Vaccines
- Vaccine FAQ
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Teachers, School Staff, and Childcare Workers
- Variants of the Virus that Causes COVID-19
- When You’ve Been Fully Vaccinated How to Protect Yourself and Others
- How to Protect Yourself & Others
- Steps of Prevention
- When to Get Tested
- When to Quarantine
- People at Increased Risk
- Daily Life & Coping
- Coping with a Disaster or Traumatic Event
- Caring for Someone at Home
- How to Select, Wear and Clean Your Mask
COVID-19 & Mental Health Resources
- The State of Mental Health in America
- “Together at Home” COVID-19 Personal and Professional Counselor/Coach Response Webinar
- Peace for Your Mind, Hope for Your Heart by Dr. Tim Clinton and Patrick Springle
- How Are YOU Coping With COVID? by Dr. Sharon May
- Social Distancing, Isolation, and How to Stay Healthy by Chris Cambas, M.A., LMFT
- Anxiety and COVID-19 by Dr. Gary Oliver
- Teletherapy in a COVID-19 World by Dr. Mark Mayfield
- Reclaiming Sanity in the Midst of a Pandemic by Dr. Laurel Shaler
- Coronavirus Attacks Both Budgets, Bodies: Helping Couples Face the Fear of Financial Fallout by Shaunti Feldhahn
- Staying Connected During COVID-19 by Dr. Greg Jantz
Resources for the Community
- COVID-19 Parental Resources Kit – Early Childhood
- COVID-19 Parental Resources Kit – Childhood
- COVID-19 Parental Resources Kit – Adolescence
- COVID-19 Parental Resources Kit – Young Adulthood
- Communities, Schools, and Workplaces
- Faith-based Organizations
- Healthcare Professionals
- Communication Resources
- Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
Resources for Clinicians
- FAQs on Telehealth and HIPAA during the COVID-19 nationwide public health emergency
- Notification of Enforcement Discretion for Telehealth Remote Communications During the COVID-19 Nationwide Public Health Emergency
- Policy changes during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
Resources are also available in Spanish.
For more up-to-date information on COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Web site at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/.
Free Download! Special Issue of Christian Counseling Today: COVID-19 and the Mental Health Crisis in America.
2020 AACC “Dare To Care” Global Initiative: COVID-19 Mental Health and Life Recovery Resource Center.
# # #
About the AACC
The American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) is the world’s largest and most diverse Christian counseling association in the world. The AACC’s mission is to equip the entire community of care, including licensed professionals, pastors, and lay caregivers, with biblical truth and psychosocial insights so they can minister to hurting people and help them move to personal wholeness, interpersonal competence, and mental stability. The AACC accomplishes this mission through its widely attended events, educational programs, and materials available via Light University and publications.