As updates become available daily, we believe it is critical to be equipped with accurate information on COVID-19. That is why we have compiled the most up-to-date resources for you to review and stay informed.
Updated May 19, 2020.
Current Situation Summary
What You Need To Know
- The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America: 30 Days to Slow the Spread
- The President’s Guidelines for Opening Up America
- COVID-19 Recommended Preventive Practices and FAQs for Faith-based and Community Leaders
- Prevent Getting Sick
- What to Do If You Are Sick
- Symptoms & Testing
- Those At Higher Risk
- Daily Life & Coping
- Coping with a Disaster or Traumatic Event
- Caring for Someone at Home
- Homemade Cloth Face Coverings
Resources for the Community
- Communities, Schools, and Workplaces
- Faith-based Organizations
- Healthcare Professionals
- Communication Resources
- Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
Resources for Clinicians
- FAQs on Telehealth and HIPAA during the COVID-19 nationwide public health emergency
- Notification of Enforcement Discretion for Telehealth Remote Communications During the COVID-19 Nationwide Public Health Emergency
- Policy changes during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
Resources are also available in Spanish.
For more up-to-date information on COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Web site at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/.
Free Download! Special Issue of Christian Counseling Today: COVID-19 and the Mental Health Crisis in America.
2020 AACC “Dare To Care” Global Initiative: COVID-19 Mental Health and Life Recovery Resource Center.
# # #
About the AACC
The American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) is the world’s largest and most diverse Christian counseling association in the world. The AACC’s mission is to equip the entire community of care, including licensed professionals, pastors, and lay caregivers, with biblical truth and psychosocial insights so they can minister to hurting people and help them move to personal wholeness, interpersonal competence, and mental stability. The AACC accomplishes this mission through its widely attended events, educational programs, and materials available via Light University and publications.