Are you are student or young professional planning to attend the 2013 World Conference? Wondering what’s next after grad school or your Ph.D.? Don’t miss the ConnectU Dessert Reception, designed just for you! This event will be held Thursday, September 12 at 8:45 p.m. at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel.
Network. Impact. Lead. Join students from universities all across the country for an unforgettable evening. This is one event at the World Conference you can’t afford to miss….
- Network with other young professionals. Over 500 students and universities represented in 2011! This is the place to be!
- Learn from a panel of Christian leaders, including Chap Clark, Linda Mintle, Joy Eggerichs, John Townsend, Shaunti Feldhahn, and Tullian Tchividjian!
- Get real-time mentoring with more than 35 experts in niche counseling areas, including children and families, abuse and trauma, addiction and recovery, military populations, eating disorders, neuroscience, spiritual formation, multicultural counseling, human trafficking… and more!
- Win giveaways and prizes… including counseling resources, a future AACC conference registration, gift cards, and an iPad Mini!
- Enjoy dessert… compliments of AACC!
This event is completely FREE, but you must register to attend. Call 1-800-526-8673 to register today! Limited seating available… will sell out!