Don’t miss this! The deadline for the 2013 World Conference Call for Papers is December 15th—just a week away! In order to be considered to present a conference workshop or poster, you must submit your proposal online by this date.
Build your resume and professional identity by submitting now to present at the AACC 2013 “Our Time is Now” World Conference—with nearly 7,000 Christian caregivers in attendance! Whether you’re a psychologist, psychiatrist, mental health counselor, marriage and family therapist, professor, student, coach, lay counselor, or pastor, we want you! Full workshop and poster presentation options are available.
Submit Your Proposal with a Few Easy Steps:
1. Review our 23 World Conference specialty tracks and the submission guidelines listed below. Click here for a detailed list of possible workshop topics for each track, and find where your proposal best fits!
2. Choose from two presentation formats:
About our Poster Presentation Symposiums: Due to the limited number of workshop slots available and the many excellent submissions we receive, we are excited to expand our format to allow for greater attendee participation in a brand-new interactive atmosphere!
3. Submit your proposal online! Our brand new Call for Papers Form is quick and easy to navigate. Don’t wait! Nearly 500 professional, pastoral and academic proposals were submitted for the 2011 World Conference! Deadline is December 15, 2012!
4. Register now to get the best conference price by calling 1-800-526-8673! Contact the Gaylord Opryland Hotel (1-888-777-6779) to reserve your hotel room on-site.
5. Mark your calendar for September 11-14, 2013 at the Opryland Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee to join a sold-out crowd of nearly 7,000 Christian caregivers from around the world for a life-changing time of encouragement and growth!
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Please read carefully!
AACC members and others are encouraged to submit proposals for presentation at the 2013 World Conference by December 15, 2012.
A Presentation Proposal Application must be completed by every individual who would like to be considered to present a workshop. Applications must be completed and submitted online at speaker.aacc.net. Click here to submit your application.
Shortly after the December 15, 2012 deadline, proposals will be distributed to the appropriate Track Leaders/Coordinators for selection. Their judgments will be based on the following criteria:
If selected, you will be required to:
All selections will be made by March 1, 2013. Letters informing applicants of their acceptance status will be mailed by March 15, 2013.
Talk Back: What questions or concerns do you have about submitting a proposal? Just email email@example.com and we’re happy to assist you!
Don’t forget to register now for the World Conference and take advantage of our “Holiday Savings” Rate. Just call 1-800-526-8673! Registration for the Conference is limited by the size of the hotel facilities and is sure to fill up early. Contact the Gaylord Opryland Hotel (1.888.777.6779) now to reserve your hotel room on-site.